Jeff Rense Has Been Married Seven Times

February 18, 2012


jeff_rense_02.jpg.scaled1000.jpg
























Above, one slick dude

("Jeff Rense Steps in It" -Updated)

On Thursday Jeff Rense replied

to my article , "The Hidden Jeff Rense"  without extending the common courtesy of linking to it. Of course, he vowed never to link to my site again, something he considers a trivial matter.

My crime? Posting a theory about Fukushima that challenged the official version which he accepts.

Jeff Rense is a liar. He has lied to me, his neighbor and many people close to him. Is this fact relevant to the "Truth" movement? Are we no better than the people we condemn?

 Jeff has been married five times before 1983, i.e. age 38.  He is 66. Extrapolating, he has been "married" as many as 10 times by now. (We have received information that it is nine times.) 

Ask Jeff Rense to reveal how many times he has been married. (He has now admitted to being in the Liz Taylor range.)

Archives.com covers only 13 states and Oregon, his home state, is not one of them. 5-10 marriages. How's that for conservative family values? How's that for a personality problem? 
 
--Aug. 8, 1969, Santa Barbara, CA:  Jeffry S Rense and Janet S Andrew
--July 8, 1973, Santa Barbara, CA:  Jeffry S Rense and Mary J Leimer
--March 20, 1977, Clark, NV:  Jeffry Shearer Rense and Suezan Irene Errio
--June 2, 1979, Zephyr, NV:  Jeffry Shearer Rense and Constance R Phillippe

--September 20, 1983, Reno, NV:  Jeffry S Rense and (Removed at her request)

 
Like these marriages, our decade-long collaboration was terminated due to Jeff's personality issue.  This is not personal. He is not dependable.

Here is an article that he posted which is similar to the one about Jim Stone that caused him to cut me off. 

Let's put Jeff Rense to the same standard as Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, Barrack Obama and Mitt Romney. I am always exposing Illuminati; why would "Truth" leaders be any different? 

Jeff's cult following should know their hero has a serious personality flaw. I once rushed to his defense in his brawl with Mark Glenn. I was mistaken. 

Now he is going ballistic against me for exposing his behavior. First he voted me off his island. Now, he is reading my eulogy, as though he were God and has the power of life and death.  

Jeff Rense has two sides, the velvet-voiced one he wants us to believe in ( "Jeff Rense is truly an American Treasure...known as a consummate journalist and patriot and equally known for his kindness, loyalty, sensitivity, compassion and intelligence" --from his website)

and the capricious narcissist he is not hiding very well. He does not merit such influence.

For years, Jeff Rense has dunned his readers for "donations" when he earned over $400K and wasted his money on childish extravagances. This is immoral.

He said he would no longer link to my site over one article I put on my site. This is not the act of a consummate journalist but a disturbed person. He is not controlled by anyone but his inner demons.  

This fight is not personal. Real issues are at stake. I'm sorry so many people act like children whose parents are having a messy divorce. Grow up and look at the facts!  Rense is a fraud.

I don't want to destroy JR or his site, even if I could. He is doing a lot of good by providing an audience for courageous people like Bro Kapner. He helped me get my message out and for that I will always be grateful. For many years I considered our relationship one of the highlights of my work.

I just want people to know who the real Jeff Rense is. He betrayed my confidence and eventually he will betray yours. 


My readers have saved me the trouble of replying to his prevarications. Thank you!

EJ Wrote:

Geez Henry,

You REALLY hit a button with Jeff for sure. His long diatribe smelled of fear...

RENSE:
"As for the particular story about 'nuclear bombs' being used to cause the Fukushima quake and tsunami, I will not entertain such trash on my site."

So the question is what "trash" do you entertain Jeff? Over the past year alone I have followed youtube links to absolute rubbish that was commented on as such by numerous bloggers on youtube with a disdain for Rense's "trash" links and his credibility.

RENSE:
"...  And frankly, after having essentially 'made' this man a vaguely 'popular' writer on the net, if anyone 'owed' anyone...well, let's just say the man has his priorities (and understanding) ass-backward."

god has spoken. :-/

RENSE:
"...and the quality of the majority of the 'contributor' articles had long since passed being of interest."

Yeah like social manipulation, Satanism, the whoring of our kids, etc., they are sooo boring compared to UFO's and endless Fukushima articles and links to the Mormon Mafia, etc.

RENSE:
"As I said, many of the 'contributor' articles I posted as a *personal favor* to this man did not measure up to my standards."

Thank you massa, I be getting back to the field now.

IMG_0041.JPG(left, some people never grow up)


RENSE:
"Jeff Rense is controlling no one.  He is a professional journalist, not a phony, shit-slinging fraud."

Well, there you have it Henry, and all he had to do is call in favors from "Anonymous" and Drockton, [both business partners -HM], and the such to turn you into the bad guy.

Damn shame. His "poor me as a single parent" thing was pretty good though. I could hear the violins playing on that one.

Jeff is definitely one slick dude Henry. I don't know his true ID or story even though, as I told you I tried to find out. Much like Jones and a few others, their gate keeping abilities are well-done, professional if you will.

Similar to the the Georgia Judge who found all of Orly Taiz's presentation "uncompelling" because it had too many real facts with which to deal, Jeff is doing the same thing with the nuking of Fukushima.

The mere fact he called it "trash" set off my neck hair meter. If he considers himself indeed some sort of "journalist" then, well, be one. Write a rebuttal to your linked article that would enlighten others rather then throw the baby out with the bath water sort of thinking.

These are the days of darkness Henry, and we must all stay strong to our highest beliefs that go beyond web popularity or ratings. As I said before, I may not always agree with you but I do respect the presentations of your ideas and philosophy. You appear to be a man confident and strong in his beliefs and desires to help civilize humans.

If Jeff had nothing to fear he would not have reacted so strongly and called in help from others. Stay on the trail my friend.

----------
Barbara wrote:

Henry,
Just a short note:
THANK YOU FOR OPENING OUR EYES

Anuttama wrote:


I was sorry to hear that you were taken off Jeff Rense's site and was quite surprised about the reason.  It didn't make sense that Jeff refused to consider the possibility that the Japan earthquake was anything other than a natural occurrence.  While it probably was natural, any informed person would have to allow the possibility that it was man made.  Jeff's reaction caused me to look more closely into his past behavior and I've unfortunately concluded that he probably is not what he seems.  While he does have a good collection of links/articles, I now consider him to likely be the controlled opposition.  Thanks for not backing down.

Wishing you the best,


Anuttama

www.billyandanuttama.wordpress.com

Michael wrote:

Since the first time I saw Mr. Rense's site I perceived him to be a man that is full of anger and hate-he points out some deceit in high places for sure, but he strikes me as a man that is interested in destroying the current order with no thought as to what would follow.  There is rarely any positive or constructive ideas expressed on rense.com, even the design of the site exudes darkness and confusion.  He may or may not have good intentions, but I feel his thoughts and actions are guided by the powers of darkness, the same powers he claims to fight against.  If you hate men, Henry, you cannot love God, and if you do not love God then evil already has you.

You've indicted Mr. Rense. Henry-I am sure your readers will see the truth for what it is.  Please take the high road, accept that he is not who he pretends to be, forgive and forget about him.  Then keep on producing your fine web site that all of us enjoy so much.

BG wrote:

"The simple believes every word, but the wise considers his step." (Prov. 14:15-LITV)

...but too much paranoia about who's connected to who could drive a person batty.  

It's funny now, as I eventually got over it & kept going forward (with eyes wide open).  What other choice do we have?  Shrink back?  Not an option:

"But we are not of those who shrink back to destruction, but of those who have faith to the preserving of the soul." (Heb. 10:39-NASB)

Thanks H,
/BG

PS:  Tip re more exposure (minus Rense):  Your readers can add your Twitter & website RSS links to their own Twitter feeds by using sites like "Deliver It" dlvr.it which will then *automatically* "re-tweet" all your headlines/links through their Twitter feeds (without anyone having to go manually "re-tweet" each "tweet" you post).

http://www.henrymakow.com/thehiddenjeff_rense.html

----
Kevin wrote:

I just now read over Jeff's '''reply''' to you, Henry, and what has me in stitches is this quote:   "As I said, many of the 'contributor' articles I posted as a *personal favor* to this man did not measure up to my standards.  My incoming reader email had been pointing in that same direction for a long time."

What a knee-slapper!

For anyone who hasn't tried, please, PLEASE try to send an email to Jeff Rense.  Let him know whatever it is you want to let him know.  And, if you are ever, EVER graced with a reply, please forward it for all to see..... because there is NO WAY to reach Rense UNLESS he reaches out to you first. I'd guess (though it may have been different 'back in the day' when Rense first began re-printing your articles, Henry, that he contacted YOU and not the other way around.

Rense's 'incoming reader email' is a big, fat joke because there is none.

Here's another few lines that require a laugh track:

Rense, when speaking of Mark Glenn writes:  "I immediately informed the writer inciting same that unless he stopped with the hate and vitriol that was resulting in death threats and putting me and my family at severe risk, that I WOULD contact DHS and report his efforts to cause me grievous harm or worse."

Ah, so there he threatened to call the FEDS at HOMELAND SECURITY.  Would ANY ''AWAKE'' AMERICAN CALL THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY FOR ANY REASON??

Rich:

Rense's reply totally failed to address the two key points re his income vs pleas for donations OR his irrational stonewalling of . . Stone.
 
Just sent this, why do I doubt it'll get published?  hmmm . . .
 
Hang in there friend, it'll be rough sailing for a while, but bottom line is, he IS purposely blocking the potentially most DEVASTATING unveiling of the Mossad/Illuminati possibility.  This issue could literally bring them down at a HIGHLY CRITICAL juncture, just as they are trying desperately to justify and cojoin world forces against Iran . . so of course the suppression of Stone's material is high on their "to do" list, yes?
 
Rense rants, but totally fails to justify either his finances or his position on the matter [of donations.]

Joe:

Rense's response is so childish it's hard to believe it comes from a guy with the brainpower to run his site.  So maybe he's acting, or maybe he doesn't really run his site.  All Rense had to do was calmly deny a list of individual facts, and speculate that someone had fed you false information or was twisting your arm.
 
The Illuminati or whoever they are, wouldn't bother to coerce you to attack Jeff Rense.  If they were coercing you, they'd coerce you to take down you site altogether, and maybe throw you in jail to boot.  So I think you attacked Rense because you had the same bad feeling about him that I have had, and maybe were fed false and irrelevant information to bait you into a "Pickett's charge" that would reduce your credibility.
 
Anyway that's my guess.
 
Keep up the good work, wrestling our women out of the clutches of the Illuminati!
----------






Comments for "Jeff Rense Has Been Married Seven Times"

Irish Dan said (February 19, 2012):

I have worked very closely with Journalists all my life, in fact there
were times when my personal freedom depended on Journalists making a fuss when ~I was arrested on political charges. One thing I learned very quickly is that there are two kinds of journalists, those who pursue the glory, who unfortunately are the majority and those in it for the story.

I have a feeling Jeff is a 'glory hound' !


Lisa said (February 19, 2012):

Ah, and so Jeff Rense is a "carreer narcissist" (my ex-husband was more of the classic type but I have had a run-in with the career narcissist, like Jeff, in the past). Although it seems like a lot of hype to "buy the book" from Sam Vankin, it was the best 30-something dollars I ever spent. With every contact with someone with NPD, I refer back to it. It is the only thing that keeps me sane, because after time goes by, I tend to empathize and consider they are human; the very thing they count on to be our demise.

* Another – even more common – case is the "career narcissist". This narcissist marries, divorces and remarries with dizzying speed. Everything in his life is in constant flux: friends, emotions, judgements, values, beliefs, place of residence, affiliations, hobbies. Everything, that is, except his work.His career is the island of compensating stability in his otherwise mercurial existence. This kind of narcissist is dogged by unmitigated ambition and devotion. He perseveres in one workplace or one job, patiently, persistently and blindly climbing up the corporate ladder and treading the career path. In his pursuit of job fulfilment and achievements, the narcissist is ruthless and unscrupulous – and, very often, successful. (see below)


David said (February 19, 2012):

You have my support on this matter with Jeff. Have read the trash that he has written in response to what you wrote and am "Shocked" indeed that such a man cold be as childish as this. Have found all your articles Interesting if not inspiring to read.

Please don't let these fellow writers of "Jeff's" be of concern to you or your readers. A Loyal fellow Reader and Internet Friend.


David said (February 19, 2012):

You have my support on this matter with Jeff. Have read the trash that he has written in response to what you wrote and am "Shocked" indeed that such a man cold be as childish as this. Have found all your articles Interesting if not inspiring to read, please don't let these fellow writers of "Jeff's" be of concern to you or your readers. A Loyal fellow Reader and internet Friend.


B said (February 19, 2012):

Honestly, I have to stop myself from grinning and laughing out loud on this one; not because it is comical but because it is so ludicrous.

Rense screwed up, plain and simple, but in doing so opened the door to expose his underbelly.

The debate ended when the so-called "anonymous" posting showed up. Puleeze, really ? OK, so now it is obvious he is controlled from behind the scenes, given that, as you say, he has posted other things similar in nature to the Fukushima nukes, but then the article you posted actually makes a pretty good
argument for "who did it". And therein lies the hick, and, like the late Joe Viaals' exposés, seems to have hit the nail square on the head to have induced such a backlash reaction.

And of course now it is "la guerre"; it seems the way even international wars are started, in order to bury the truth about
their origins.

Jeff stepped in it big time, and the near future will determine to what extent as readership and advertising on his site dries up. Rense is dead on my bookmarks list.

Jerry Rubin said in "Steal This Book"; "Don't tell me who you are, show me what you do and I will tell you who you are". Kinda says it all eh?

Anyway, bon courage Henry.


Tom said (February 19, 2012):

You've turned Jeff Rense into a shrieking, screaming, simpering, prancing dickless banshee. He's stopped everything to do a little "Inferior Dance" about you. Your theory may be correct after all. Alan Stang thought so.


This isn't one of those Charlie McCarthy vs. W.C. Fields acts to drum up publicity, is it?

--

Tom,

Yes, we got the idea from Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump!
(Just kidding) Jeff needs to destroy me so he can avoid the issues. These are the donations, lies and his mental state. It won't work.

Henry


James said (February 19, 2012):

I never trusted Rense because he has told some huge lies like his claim that he produced 5000 news programs for television. 5000! Think about that because 5000 would televise every day for more than 13 years; yet there is not a single Rense TV News production from his stint with the Oregon TV station. NOT even 1!

Now if you think of any local news caster not know outside his market, and search for them you get lots of YouTube hits. Why? Because after 13 years many people have a recording for some reason like they were interview or on TV and want to record it. Now some have put them on YouTube.

I live in the Los Angeles area and searched for news and weather people from a region that people in other areas would never hear of like Jerry Dunphy and Johnny Mountain from Los Angeles or Marvin Zindler of Houston Texas.

Here are the results from YouTube. These are people who are mostly only known locally.

Jerry Dunphy 760000 results

Johnny Mountain weatherman 233000 results

Marvin Zindler 57000 results

Try the results from your area and see what you get.

Yet not one of the 5000 Jeff Rense productions can be seen on YouTube. Can you help explain this Henry?
--

Yes I can James,

Jeff is a liar.

h


Lisa said (February 18, 2012):

You hit it on the head! I have been "had", not once, not twice, but three times by them... (one my ex-husband) and hopefully never again! Have you ever read any of Sam Vankin's books? http://samvak.tripod.com/npdglance.html He also had youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1MkZb9FWos&feature=plcp&context=C3b9888eUDOEgsToPDskJOZGnX8pxi67Zi2ArxazQI

If you were in a relationship with one of them, friend, lover, boss or otherwise, you need time and information to heal. Please check out this book and articles. It helped me a lot.


Henry Makow received his Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Toronto in 1982. He welcomes your comments at