Olympics' Blatant Occult Symbolism & Message
August 13, 2012left. Annie Lennox's boat of the slaves with Lucifer (the guy with the black wings) was perhaps the creepiest part of the Closing Ceremony.
No Olympics has been as in-your-face with its Luciferian message.
Olympics reveals real meaning of "secular" - pagan, satanic.
Why would the Illuminati blow them up? They belonged to them.
The Olympics started as a religious ritual for Zeus in Ancient Greece. The Olympic pyre must be lit by the rays from the Sun (Lucifer) and paraded to the stadium with all reverence.
This famous ritual presented the Illuminati with an excellent opportunity to openly worship the devil. It was therefore hijacked by Pierre de Coubertain around 1900 and has become darker and creepier each time. As usual, the opening and closing ceremonies, with billions of viewers, are perfect opportunities for displays of occult power and for mass indoctrination.
However, no Olympics has been as blatant about its Luciferian message as the London Olympics 2012.
The opening ceremony of the London Games was aptly described as a "pandemonium." Instead of a linear narrative that described the rich culture of Britain, we saw a confusing patchwork of occult messages that spoiled any kind of narrative. Instead of a celebration of sports, it seemed the organizers wanted to present Britain as a land of witchcraft, on a stage illuminated by thirteen masonic pyramids. Some of the main points were:
- Glastonbury Tor: the centerpiece of the whole stage was a hill with a tree on top. It is supposed to represent Glastonbury Tor, a hill full of occult meanings, such as being the grave of King Arthur and the place where the Holy Grail is hidden. The tree also offers an interpretation as the forbidden tree of knowledge and the sacred tree of the Druids.
If we consider that the blasphemous opening song Jerusalem which states that England is the new throne of God, we see that they wanted to portrait Britain as the center of the new world occult order, the "Zion" that was displayed as the Olympic logo.
- The main characters of the show were demons and witches. Why would sick children in beds be displayed at a sports event? It makes no sense, unless we see them as victims of foul demons running around them, with a giant demonic witch in the center. In reality, our children are being brainwashed and drawn into the occult by Harry Potter and vampire books. The whole scene ends with a giant creepy dead baby being worshiped. A sign of the arrival of the new Messiah?
- The chimneys rising from the underground looked more like phallic obelisks rising from hell than industry icons. As in any dark ritual, a magick circle was cast, this time in the form of an Olympic ring. A magick ritual is a portal through which demonic entities are invited into our realm.
If the Opening Ceremony presented us with several dark symbols from occult Britain, the Closing Ceremony foreshadowed what their New World Order will be and who will rule over it.
- Three of the main characters of the show were blatant homosexuals: Fred Mercury, who appeared in a giant hologram, George Michael and David Bowie. Kate Bush also sang a song where a girl wants to be a man. The new world is androgynous and anti-male, it seems.
- A weird octopus appeared in the center of the British flag, without any context. It probably signifies the long reaching arms of the new world order leadership.
- Annie Lenox's boat of the slaves with Lucifer (the guy with the black wings) was perhaps the creepiest part of the show. The singer was dressed as a witch High Priestess in red and black and looked possessed. We wonder what the meaning of the tortured people inside the boat is. The dissenters?
- John Lennon's Imagine song about a united world with no religion was also a highlight of the party. His face had an eerie similitude to the famous face on Mars.
- The next Olympics will be held in Rio de Janeiro. Instead of Christ the Redeemer, what we saw was the Brazilian singer dressed as Yemanjá. Yemanjá is the pagan voodoo goddess of the seas, aka Leviathan or Cthulhu (remember the octopus). Satanists say that every country is ruled by a lieutenant of Lucifer and his element, and Brazil is ruled by water and Leviathan. Therefore, what we saw was the torch being passed to the demonic overlord of Brazil.
The granf finale was a Phoenix bird in flames, rising from the fiery cauldron and dominating the whole stadium. In the distance, the bird reminds us of the Nazi eagle in the Berlin stadium in 1936. This was followed by a demonic act with dancers dressed with fire costumes. A winged man (the Phoenix) lands and takes a woman to dance with him, to the tune of the very occult song "Rule the World". The message is clear: take the hand of Lucifer and come rule the world with him.
It seems that we are indeed living in the times of Alice Bailey's demonically authored book "The Externalization of the Hierarchy". She said that the esoteric secrets should be shared with the masses, so the Anti-Christ could arise. Occult literature, especially Albert Pike's, also speaks of a Third World War that is necessary for the demonic leader to arise to power from the ashes of an old world order.
The message of the ceremony is that we should expect some major war, probably involving America (the dying eagle), from whose ashes the Phoenix, the Illuminati leader, will be born.
Occultists suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder. Since they don't trust a loving , forgiving God, they must follow exact rules, symbols and chants in order to please their master, get rewards and avoid punishment and death. That's the way Lucifer keeps them enslaved. The concept of a God who dies for their sins is alien to them.
Those who love God don't need to understand all their symbols and tricks. It is enough for us to know that the Illuminati have the power to perform a blatant satanic ritual in the face of millions of viewers all around the world. It seems they are bragging about a coming war and the rise of their anti Christ Messiah. They want people to believe their regime will be fun and peaceful. All the world together celebrating.
Our responsibility is to be watchers and warn people of the coming evil, the horrible consequences of a New World Order and the need to get right with God right now.
More examples here.
An Excellent article on the same subject from Vigilant Citizen
Comments for "Olympics' Blatant Occult Symbolism & Message "
Henry Makow received his Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Toronto in 1982. He welcomes your comments at