The Double Standard in "Hate Crimes"
January 16, 2012
America's White Christian majority is not
eligible to be a victim of "hate crimes."
This status is reserved for minorities who have been
selected to advance the NWO, where believers in the Gospel of Love
are the "haters."
(Satanists invert everything: war is peace, good is evil etc..)
By Henry Makow, Ph.D.
When is a "hate crime" not a hate crime?
When its victim is Christian, White or heterosexual.
Last Friday, after a HS basketball game in South Carolina, two teenage fans were beaten up for "Tebowing" -- i.e. copying the Denver Bronco Christian quarterback's prayer pose.
"They were punched and kicked to the point that one was left vomiting from being hit repeatedly in the stomach.
"Lara Isaac, whose 17-year-old son was one of the victims, said the attack was a reprisal for the pair "Tebowing."
"They were scared for their lives," she said. "No one was manning the exits to make sure this wouldn't happen. The kids who did this apparently knew that."
There was no suggestion of "hate crime" in the newspaper account. A reader, Jimmy, queried: "How about a police response? Investigation? Charges?"
If two gays or Jews were punched out for expressing their beliefs, you can bet that would be a hate crime. The police and the media would be all over it.
Clearly, "hate crimes" only pertain to crimes against Illuminati-sponsored minorities. They are used to advance the Illuminati's satanic, homosexual and "multicultural" agenda.
"Hate crimes" are perfectly acceptable if directed against those opposed to this agenda.
In 2009, law enforcement agencies reported 6,604 hate crime incidents involving almost 7,800 offenses. Of these, about 18%, or 1400, were religiously motivated.
A whopping 70 percent of these "hate crimes" were anti-Jewish.
"Anti Christian" incidents didn't even register. A total of seven per cent were internecine -- four per cent anti- Catholic and three percent anti-Protestant. Nine per cent were anti-Islamic.
Similarly, of 1,436 hate crime offenses based on sexual-orientation, 98.5% were crimes against homosexuals. The remaining 1.5 percent were "the result of anti-heterosexual bias."
And of the 3,816 racially motivated hate crimes, 71.4% were motivated by anti-black bias while only 17.1% resulted from anti-white bias.
So when Black youths targeted White visitors at the Wisconsin State Fair last August, the cops were quick to dismiss the idea that this was a "hate crime."
No wonder. If the cops aren't Freemasons themselves, they have been thoroughly indoctrinated by the Illuminati Jewish B'nai B'rith.
Ted Pike writes: "Through their "No Place for Hate" programs in cities and communities through America,(the B'nai Brith) ADL intensively organizes city governments, schools, churches, civic organizations, and citizen groups to combat "hate and homophobia" (Christianity) in their communities."
"Hate crimes" are actually more like Communist-era "thought crimes," resistance to the Illuminati agenda.
Would you say false flag 9-11, the mass murder of 3000 people and shredding of our civil rights, rates as a "hate crime"? Americans need to face the horrible reality. The people who own our media, our universities, and our politicians have been waging a war against humanity for centuries. The only haters are the Illuminati bankers.
"Hate crimes" are designed to disarm the target population.
Related - "Bullying" is another Illuminati Psy-op
Related - Gays Make Best Parents says Abbie Goldberg
Related - Human Rights - A Higher Form of Discrimination
Comments for "The Double Standard in "Hate Crimes" "
Henry Makow received his Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Toronto in 1982. He welcomes your comments at