(left, shooter Dylann Roof)
Mass shootings are becoming routine.
We know the Illuminati want to disarm
Americans. Are they staging these
shootings as a pretext? James Perloff
compiles some 15 discrepancies in
the latest massacre story.
by James Perloff
(Abridged by henrymakow.com)
DISCLAIMER: I was not in Charleston and did not witness the event. I am not asserting that Dylann Roof did not commit the crime attributed to him. If the tragedy occurred just as the media has said, my heart goes out to the victims' families, and nothing here is intended to disparage the memory of the dead.
However, our country has experienced many false flags. Some have been used to attempt to bring us into wars, such as the sinking of the Maine, the sinking of the Lusitania, and the foreknown attack on Pearl Harbor...
We have also seen false flags used to advance gun control and a domestic police state, as in Oklahoma City, Sandy Hook, and France's Charlie Hebdo. In writing this article on Charleston, I am indebted to Redsilverj, one of YouTube's top alternative media analysts, for several insights. (2) Redsilverj asks: why is this family member repeating the same lines in two different media interviews, as if scripted? (5) Why was only one person reported wounded? How was Dylann Roof able to get nearly a 100 percent kill ratio (similar to Adam Lanza at Sandy Hook). Roof allegedly did this using a single handgun. One must be a good shot to fire lethal shots with a handgun. According to news reports, Roof reloaded five times. One would think some people should have had time to flee.
(6) As with Charlie Hebdo, there are no pictures whatsoever of bodies or carnage. Is this from good taste and respect for the victims, or possibly because the incident differs from what we were told?
(7) Why did the media already have such a detailed profile of Dylann Roof, including sound bites from a relative, just hours after his arrest?
(10) Is it possible that Roof, as some believe, is actually John Christian Graas, who was a child actor in the 1990s (Kindergarten Cop; Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman) and who was in the United States Marine Corps in 2010 according to his IMDB biography? (11) Is it a coincidence that the incident occurred as Jade Helm is getting under way, an event that many believe is intended to transition America into martial law, and which mandates that Special Ops forces infiltrate local communities disguised as civilians? As the May 21 Houston Chronicle reported of Jade Helm: "Among the planned exercises, soldiers will try to operate undetected amongst civilian populations." Could this possibly be a clue to Dylann Roof's excellent marksmanship? (12) Is it only coincidence that "Mother" Emanuel A.M.E. Church has long ties to Freemasonry and that Charleston is an historic center of Freemasonry?
(13) Is it only coincidence that Charleston was the first state to secede from the Union before the Civil War, and thus symbolizes the Confederate flag now being targeted for banning?
(15) Is the incident actually a psy-op intended to conveniently push several agendas:
*Generate the racial tensions already fanned by the media-hyped Zimmerman case and the George Soros-funded rioting in Ferguson and Baltimore which followed police shootings of Afro-Americans?
*Start reclassifying American citizens as "terrorists" to pave the way for detaining them without trial?
*Ban the Confederate flag, degraded in the media as simply racist, but actually a symbol of state resistance to the federal government?
Jim Perloff adds:
Incidentally, Redsilverj had an insight into that Burger King visit. He thinks it was done to further enflame racial tensions amongst blacks. The message was: "See, if you're a black criminal, we'll shoot you in the back, but if you're a white criminal, we'll treat you to lunch."
My guess is that Roof is a Special Op, just like McVeigh, who also infiltrated white supremacism. Like McVeigh, Roof will be sentenced to death, his execution will be faked, and then he'll be relocated under a new identity.
it seems we're moving more and more into Orwell's 1984, where every news item on TV was something manufactured by the government.