• March 15 is also the "Ides of March," the day on which Julius Caesar was assassinated, the date Shakespeare's soothsayer famously said to "beware" of. Between Caesar and Tsar, is March 15 the ideal date for a coup against Trump, or at least the beginnings of one?
• Coup in Iran? This requires much greater elaboration. The weekend before March 15, Jews will observe Purim, the festival when they celebrate deliverance from their enemies (and slaughtering them) in ancient Persia (now Iran).
Last year, before any Internet discussion of March 15 had begun, I was contacted by a credible source who has had a very long, high-level association with Iranian affairs (he no longer lives there). At that time, he told me a coup will take place in Iran on March 15. He said that some individuals in the Iranian government will be complicit in it. While I certainly cannot vouch that this prediction is accurate, it squares with two other pieces of information:
(1) Although many in alternative media view Iran as a beacon of anti-Zionism, I have known for years that the 1979 Iranian revolution, which overthrew the Shah, was undertaken with the West's backing, in what I consider perhaps the primordial blow of the "Arab Spring" (see my 2009 article for The New American). The article summarizes reasons for deposing the Shah (just as Mohammad Mosaddegh was deposed before him), but my source told me this Mike Wallace interview [about the Jewish lobby] was the "last straw" that did him in.
He also told me that while many Iranians are true believers in the 1979 Revolution, there are also those in the government who maintain covert but strong ties with the West.
(2) Because Iran poses the last major obstacle to the Rothschild-Zionist dream of Greater Israel, a coup makes sense to me. Iran is more than three times the size of Iraq, and would be too formidable for the United States or Israel to launch a frontal assault on. A coup would pit Iranians against Iranians, and start a "divide and conquer" process that has always been the Zionist modus operandi in the Middle East; the U.S. and Israel would probably back yet another group of "moderate rebels" with the goal of Balkanizing Iran.
In the meantime, Israel might attack Syria to try and salvage the failed ISIS operation, whose objective has always been removal of Bashar al-Assad. Since Trump became President, the Israeli military has been emboldened, launching air strikes on Syria.
If Washington experiences a financial crisis beginning March 15, coupled with Soros-funded riots, it might suitably serve to distract the American public's attention from major events in the Middle East.
On that note, although Donald Trump has many undertaken many positive steps since becoming President--from axing the TPP to reversing Obama's transgender policies--one of the most troubling aspects about him is his devotion to Zionism. Some things to consider:
--Trump is the only American celebrity to make an election commercial for Benjamin Netanyahu for Israeli television (click here to view), and he received Netanyahu at the White House less than a month after the inauguration. --Trump repeatedly said during his campaign that America's allies should pay for their own defense costs, yet he exempted Israel from this standard.
--Trump has stated he will move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, a major step in the Rothschild-Luciferian scheme of "building the Third Temple." Trump's and Kushner's mutual background in real estate might be relevant here.
--Trump sent a clear Zionist message at his inauguration, when he was introduced by Jewish Senator Chuck Schumer, and Trump's speech was immediately followed by the first-ever inaugural benediction by an Orthodox Rabbi, Marvin Hier of the Simon Wiesenthal Center, who quoted Psalm 137: "By the rivers of Babylon, we wept as we remembered Zion. If I forget thee, Oh Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill."
--On Inauguration Day, Trump announced he would build a missile shield to protect Americans from Iran, which makes no sense, as Iran has no nuclear weapons, nor any conventional missiles that can reach the United States. Even if it did, Iranians would not be so stupid as to initiate a ballistic war with America, which could only end in their own destruction. One is immediately reminded of George Bush's spurious allegations about Saddam Hussein's "Weapons of Mass Destruction," a claim that produced an interminable war costing trillions of dollars and over half a million lives. On February 3, President Trump imposed new sanctions on Iran.
• Wild card. There is also the possibility that March 15 could be "perfect stormed" by adding a singular event that is not on the calendar, something that would take America by surprise as much as the Kennedy assassination or 9/11. It might be a staged terrorist attack, such as a Gladio false-flag mass shooting, a bomb going off in a major city, or an assassination, any of which might be blamed on Iran. It is hard not to be disturbed by "The World in 2017" cover of The Economist (half-owned by the Rothschilds), which displays a series of Tarot cards, with a nuclear bomb featured on the "death" card.
• And finally, there is another possibility: that March 15, and the days that follow, will remain relatively peaceful and uneventful. That is the outcome we pray for, while remembering that "eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."
First Comment from Dan:
Also, Czar Nicholas II abdicated on March 15, 1917. That makes nine items for your list.
Only the attack on the USS Liberty was a False Flag attempt. Trump won the Presidency, so the Federal Bureaucrats won't support a False Flag because they tend to be followers and right now the former bosses are acting recklessly to take power back by coup. I don't think they're as organized as their media wants you to believe. If they were, they would have stolen the election successfully and they couldn't even manage that.
The situation in DC is now a new Administration beleaguered by traitors who wear the skin of either party as a camouflage: Schumer and his sidekick Al Franken; McCain and his butt boy Leslie Graham. Schumer holds the hammer, MaCain holds the anvil.
My advice is that the upcoming Budget Battle you mentioned is the beach head of their assault, because it's legal. Graham vowed on Feb. 28th that this gang plans to make sure Trump's 'America First' Budget is "dead on arrival". That don't have to blow anything up if they can defund all Trump's initiatives. So that's what they're bent on doing. The mobs in the streets ought be chasing down these traitors and hang 'em from the lamp posts on Constitution Avenue.
Clif High, the Web Bot guy agrees with James when he states "Beware The Ides Of March." I think all should view this video with Clif. It will show him to be on the same page as James. He says chaos will break out mid March. "They're in a race to stop Trump before the indictments start raining down from Sessions DoJ. "
Some of his points.
1) Gig is up for the deep state (due to greater info dissemination and awareness of youth).
2) Trump is going forth quietly with PEDOGATE prosecutions. Deep state is freaking out and they are running for their lives.
3) Millennial's(over protective diaper sniffers)will not stand for pedophilia and will be the ones most responsible for take down. Clif goes as far as to state their will be committees of people who will go through past corporate advertisement looking for pedo related embedded and subliminal messaging. When found they will go after these corporations with lawsuits.
1) Global banking derivative bust will start mid March. It will be regional thing and banks will fail in regions and will move and spread over the country and entire world.
2) People will be caught in these regions and will not have access to their cash when these banks begin to fail. Banks will not recover.
3) Bank failures will not happen all at once, but will move from region to region.
4) Silver will be the metal to own as it's value will sky rocket. It will be needed in many new technological applications.