Here is why I am wary of Trump but think he will win.
1. The hysteria exhibited by the elite media and Wall Street gives Trump credibility. The Illuminati bankers have a record of pretending to be against their own agents. In 1932, they organized a coup just to give FDR credibility. In 1912, they pretended to be against the legislation that established the Federal Reserve.
2. Look at what happens to Presidents who represent an actual threat to the Illuminati bankers. They are assassinated (i.e. JFK, Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley.) So are Presidential candidates like Huey Long, George Wallace and RFK. Or they are poisoned. (Harding, Harrison, Taylor.) Or they are framed (Nixon.)
3. Donald Trump has been part of the Masonic Jewish (Illuminati) Cabal all his life. He is a crypto-Jew and he is surrounded by Jews. His children married Jews. He is constantly making Masonic hand signs. He pretends he doesn't know who is behind ISIS, terror and 9-11. He prostrates before the rogue state Israel. (Is that only a strategic necessity?) Let's just say, I'd feel a lot better if Trump came from a different, uncompromised background.
4. Look who's supporting Trump to the hilt? Alex Jones whose credibility has been questioned. Breitbart, a Jewish neocon group. Newt Gingrich?
5. Hillary will lose because she is a weak candidate. She is unlikely to get the votes of Bernie Saunders Democrats. Everyone knows she is corrupt and a liar. The Clinton Foundation is a giant kickback machine. The private server disguised her influence-peddling. Blaming the Russians for Wikileaks is pathetic. Hiring people to disrupt Trump rallies is pathetic. The heterophobic smears vs. Trump are pathetic. Her health issues are a big question mark. She is not trusted by the minorities she appeals to for support.
At the Goldman Sachs Builders and Innovators Summit, Clinton responded to a question from chief executive Lloyd Blankfein, who quipped that you "go to Washington" to "make a small fortune." Clinton agreed with the comment and complained about ethics rules that require officials to divest from certain assets before entering government. "There is such a bias against people who have led successful and/or complicated lives," Clinton said. (source)
How could anyone vote for her? Obama only beat Romney by 3% in 2012. Hillary is a much weaker candidate than Obama, and Trump much stronger than Romney.
(left, Donald the decoy)
6. Hitler was put into power by the Illuminati to destroy Germany, establish the state of Israel by martyring anti-Zionist Jews, and to kill six million German anti-Semites as well as 55 million other assorted goyim. Hitler was a traitor assigned to lead Germany to destruction. Hitler also is believed to have Jewish (possibly Rothschild) blood. We know how this turned out for Germany. The question is: How would a Trump victory advance the Illuminati Jewish (Satanist) program for one world government tyranny?
I appeal to my readers for help imagining this scenario. The obvious answer is that Trump could go back on his word. Both Woodrow Wilson and FDR campaigned on a promise to stay out of world wars. The Masonic Jewish bankers could use his election as an excuse to precipitate an economic crisis and depression to punish recalcitrant Americans and blame Trump and everything he represents. Jeb Bush calls him "the chaos candidate" as in order out of chaos? There could be a drift toward fascism or a run on the dollar and the US role in the world could be diminished in favour of world government. I'm just guessing here; I need your input.
(It's a cult and you ain't in it.)
In the Protocols of Zion 1, the author says they conquer by "force and make-believe." Make-believe = their magick = deception/ lying. Can we deny this election campaign has an air of make-believe? Who better to headline it than the former star of a Reality Show?
Nevertheless, voting for Hillary is like inmates voting for the Warden. If I were an American, I would vote Trump and pray he does "drain the swamp."
First Comment by Thomas in Germany
I don't see it that way. I see a situation very similar to the pre-revolutionary situation in Russia in 1917. Democracy, if it ever existed, could come to an end and also initiate the end, the disintegration and the dissolution of the USA, which of course has effects on the world and especially on Europe. The mid-term elections in a few weeks are the decisive moment. As it looks and as discussed in the American blogs, none of the parties will recognize the result. This will lead to civil unrest and ultimately to civil war. A few weeks later, just before Christmas, the migration pact is to be signed. With the migration pact further elements for the implementation of the NWO will be implemented, e.g. the Agenda 2030. In the draft text in the preamble it can be found under item 6. Here is the link to Agenda 2030: https://new.euro-med.dk/20151002-uns-one-world-government-agenda-2030-and-what-it-really-means-communist-agenda-21-on-steroids.php
Communism (democrats) and the crazy left are the danger to human civilization. The US might be thought to be Russia just before 1917. I also hope that I am wrong.
You now have the opportunity to get to many readers that supported Trump because he was the only option they gave us that hadn't already stabbed us in the back like all the rest of them.
This is a good position for you, but please please don't squander it with another silly Hitler comparison. Just don't.
Yes, we've seen this before. WOODROW WILSON, April 6th, 1917. You know, the President who signed the Federal Reserve Act in 1913. If you think comparisons will help people, please use the right one.
The parallel between Wilson's betrayal of a campaign promise to 'keep us out of war' and Trump's Centennial repeat is so uncanny as to be a sick joke.
(Reply, and there is FDR too. The parallel is that Hitler led Germany to destruction. Wilson just broke his word.)
Wade- I strongly supported Trump and voted for him. The attack on Syria was exactly what he said he would not do during the campaign. It is also exactly what I believe Hillary would have done.
This attack on Syria could be the beginning of a process towards nuclear war with Russia and China. Many of those who voted for Trump thought we were averting the threat of nuclear war by not letting Hillary occupy the White House. Now we don't know what to think!!
The people of the USA are so underinformed and brainwashed that the vast majority do not realize that the bombs we dropped on Japan in WWII were "pop guns" compared to the nuclear weapons of today. We are talking about one nuclear bomb that could destroy half the state of New York. And we are not discussing the weapons that exist that we know nothing about.
Avoiding war with Russia and China should be job one for Trump, and all Americans need to understand this fact. THEY DO NOT!! God help us is the correct sentiment.