Men want to have intercourse with
every attractive woman they see.
It's stupid, dehumanizing and it's
We've forgotten, or want to forget,
that sexual attraction is about
marriage and family and that we seek
much more than sex.
It's time to admit when it comes to sex, society is increasingly dysfunctional. This is not progress. It is sickness and decline. It's time we turned around and began the arduous climb back to a higher place.
Revised from June 29, 2017
by Henry Makow Ph.D.
Considering that our most powerful instinct is also our stupidest, no wonder humanity is in such a sorry state.
Sexual attraction is all about procreation. Men are attracted to nice breasts because they feed babies.
The act of procreation is sacred. We are simulating an act that creates life even if we practise conception. We are surrogates of God. A man plants his seed in the fertile ground and regards the child as his natural extension. He sustains both mother and child and prepares the child to take his place in the world.
Sexual intercourse is the most intimate physical act between man and woman. It is dehumanizing if it does not correspond to a human connection. It is an act of possession. If a man takes possession of a woman, and then tosses her away like a piece of litter, the psychological effect on the woman is devastating.
Yet most men (and women) are more than willing to let the Illuminati degrade this sacred act to the level of sensual titillation.
Men fantasize about impregnating every attractive young woman they see. They're obsessed with planting their seed in that ground. But most think the job ends there. They really don't care what happens after the seed grows. If we are disconnected from our progeny, we are disconnected from ourselves.
But do these possibilities even enter a man's mind?
No. Seed planted. Job over. Goodbye.
Apparently, men were designed to spread their seed, not consider the consequences.
Talk about stupid.
What could be dumber than using another human being for selfish sensual gratification?
IN THE PAST
Under the Christian dispensation, the culture recognized that sexual attraction is really about procreation. Men generally are not attracted to women who are not fertile. The culture sensibly linked sex to procreation by insisting on marriage. If a man wanted the milk, he had to buy the cow. This way, if sex had its intended consequence, there would be a structure to care for it.
"Love and marriage...go together like a horse and carriage" was a popular song at the time.
Thinking of sex in these terms meant other women become off limits. You can focus on more important and more fulfilling things.
But upon entering the Satanist (Masonic) dispensation, things have gone off the rails. The act of procreation was transformed from a sacrament of marriage into sensual indulgence, a carnival ride. Sex has become a lifelong sexual addiction, an end in itself and the more the better.
Hence, the stupidity of mindless sexual attraction is on full display.
Let me count the ways.
1. Love is blind. By love, I mean lust. We are sexually attracted to people who otherwise we often cannot stand. Because sex has been detached from marriage and procreation, we do not consider a woman's[personality and fitness as wife and mother.
These considerations go out the window: character, personality, intelligence, skills, talent. Men are not looking for a wife, but momentary diversion and release.
2. The Illuminati use sexual attraction to create chaos and control us. They prefer that we obsess on sex rather than on their credit monopoly and permanent wars. Heterosexual society is the victim of a massive behaviour modification program. We are taught to behave like homosexuals who generally indulge in sex for its own sake. Homosexuals generally don't bond and don't want to marry.
Homosexuality is caused by gender confusion due to an overbearing mother, absent father or same-sex molestation. The Illuminati are reengineering healthy heterosexuals to question our gender identity and behave like homosexuals.
Normalizing paedophilia is next. They are sexualizing children in public schools. After that, incest and bestiality. There is no depravity our satanist masters won't indulge because they indulge in them all. Necrophilia for example. Some people are in love with inanimate objects.
3. "Free love" is disastrous for women who get nothing in exchange. How is giving away their most important asset empowering? After 35, their sex appeal is in steep decline. Women want the lifelong love and dedication of one man, their husband. They need to marry when they are young and attractive. For their own sake, they need to reserve sex for courtship, love and marriage.
4. Men and women seem incapable of governing sexual attraction. It wasn't until I arrived at a ripe old age that I was able to appreciate that appearance (sex attraction) bears no relationship to character, personality and intelligence. Women especially have been objectified. Hollywood has put them on a pedestal. But women are very complex creations, not sperm receptacles.
5. Dare we admit it? This thing we are conditioned to obsess about, anonymous sex, is not that great. Sex without love is a sad imitation. They've convinced us we want sex when we're really looking for much more.
Joseph Daniel (J.D.) Unwin was an Oxford university social anthropologist whose research on 80 primitive tribes and six civilizations demonstrated that societies that practised heterosexual monogamy were far more successful. Let's face it. Society needs to replace itself and
nature has deemed that the heterosexual family is the most effective way to do this.
(Only two genders. Nuclear family. Good for nature but not for Satanists who overrule God and nature)
Satanists know this. That's why they promote "sexual liberation" (promiscuity, porn) and gender confusion.
We need to re-establish the bond between sex and marriage/procreation. Sexual attraction is a primitive program geared to procreation. By harnessing the sex drive to marriage and family, Christian Western culture has humanized it. This is for the benefit of men, women, children and society as a whole. For our own sakes, we need to return to our cultural roots.