(Peace of mind should be our constant goal.)
(Disclaimer. Part of me cringes at the mention of "soul" or God. The Satanists have conditioned our minds to shut down at the mention. This is the reason for our impotence. We have denied the soul, the wellspring of courage. "For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it." (Matt 7:13) It's time for the narrow gate. I am a sinner too. An old whore inveighing against prostitution.)
Our connection to God via our soul is the basis of Western Civilization. This conception -- the basis of Christianity and true religion -- has been erased by the Cabalists (Satanists) who deny the goyim have souls.
The point of the New World Order is to replace God with Satan. We're at the moment of reckoning. Whom do we serve God or Satan?
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Matt 16-26
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Matt 6:21
by Henry Makow PhD
1) Society encourages every kind of sin. The Freemason's credo is, "We corrupt in order to control." So, the concept of sin i.e. "forbidden behavior" has disappeared. They paralyze us by corrupting us (greed, porn, promiscuity.)
2.) Gambling is a sin. "Stimulus" has created a speculative bubble in stocks and cryptocurrencies. While Americans are disenfranchised and enslaved and the social fabric shredded, they think money will save them.
The love of money (greed) is the "root of all evil." Gambling is an addiction. Day traders say winning is better than an orgasm. Except you're attached to the world by the short hairs. Freedom lies in unplugging from the matrix.
God won't enter our lives unless we invite Him in by a conscious effort.
3) I define sin as seeking fulfilment from any source (like money) rather than from within. The soul emanates joy and freedom. We only need to dedicate our lives to God to experience it.
4) God has given everyone a mission. (Take parenthood for example.) Mine is truth.
"Ye cannot serve God and Mammon." (Matt 6:24) Choose your master. Will you be God's servant or Satan's slave?
5) We are surrounded by people who have sold their soul to the devil. The whole scamdemic is driven by greed. Hospital staff are paid to lie, and threats if they don't. Similarly, the 2020 election was bought. People were paid to rig the vote.
WOULD YOU SELL YOUR SOUL? FOR HOW MUCH?
7) This is the question that preoccupied me when I invented Scruples- The Game of Moral Dilemmas. I have an intuitive sense of a Moral Order which we climb like a ladder by our choices. We can't feel good unless we are good.
We are engaged in a titanic struggle between God and the Devil.
8) Freedom lies not in amassing money but in renouncing it. In general, freedom lies in renouncing everything but God's Will. See if you don't recognize a new immediate inward freedom.
But instead of renouncing sin, we usually double down. We enslave ourselves to whatever God-substitute we have chosen.
9) I believe all human beings have a spark of divinity in their souls. We are angels sent to create heaven-on-earth. This is the only salvation personal and collective.
The angel soul was placed in a spaceship, ape. Religion teaches us to control the ship by practising "Self" discipline and "Self" respect. Unfortunately, Satanists want to sever this Divine connection.
10. We are engaged in a spiritual war - good vs. evil, a war of consciousness.
God is Consciousness - a dimension where spiritual ideals like truth and goodness are self-evident. "Be ye therefore perfect as your father in heaven is perfect." (Matt 5:48)
The battle for the soul of America is happening in microcosm in each and every one of us. We can fight the NWO by repudiating "sin" and repenting. This is where our power lies. God will accept our repentance. God never gives up on us. We gave up on Him.
Repeat: "I am saved!" and see how it makes you feel.
Believers are rewarded in the currency of the Real World, the Knowledge of God.
In conclusion, sin is a weapon used by the Masonic Jewish banking cartel to enslave us. We can resist by dedicating our lives to God.
Related- "The failures of the contemporary Left do not represent "good faith" secular humanist efforts gone wrong. It is very possible that Freud, Marx, and other Sabbatean-Frankist (Illuminati) intellectuals purpose-built their ideas to destroy the West."
First Comment from Anne-
Just yesterday, pondering the great evils engulfing us, I was reflecting upon how pandering to men's vices is one of the key ways the multitudes are held in bondage.
So I was struck by your Feb. 20, 2021, column on how men must repudiate sin in order to gain their true freedom: As Christ said, "The man who sins is the enemy of his own soul." Or, as St. Augustine, a notorious sinner himself for one stage of his life, wrote: "A man has as many masters as he has vices."
I'm prompted to write, though, because your Point 9 reveals a misconception, one that can be fatal to one's advance in truth. And that is the idea of a dichotomy between body and soul; the notion that the soul is enmired or encapsulated in the body. This is a very old idea and historically has led to false philosophies and false religions. It stems from a lack of knowledge of metaphysics of the Aristotelian sort corrected by St. Thomas Aquinas. A correct ethics, or moral philosophy, is dependent upon a correct metaphysics. Nowadays it is hard to find a really good metaphysician.
Simply put, all material things are composite beings (it's called hylomorphism): made of matter and form. In living things, the form is called soul. Plants have a soul, animals, have a soul, and man has a soul, which incorporates the vegetative and sentient properties of plants and animals, but which is also spiritual and immortal. The human soul has two faculties, intellect and will. By the intellect we know universals and truth, with the will we desire and seek the good.
Christian revelation and man's predicament begins with the Fall---not a fairy story, but history. Everything proceeds from that central fact of human existence.