They convinced us
God doesn't exist,
when in fact
He is the principle
of our Self development.
We are spiritual beings.
That's why unlimited money
or sex cannot satisfy us.
Disclaimer - I'm not trying to convert anyone to my way of thinking. My job ends with bearing witness. Hopefully, some of you will recognize yourSelf.
Metaphysics 101: Belief in God is Belief in Your Highest Self
by Henry Makow PhD
1. Human beings all have a spark of the Divine in them. Call it the soul. This is our true identity. This is also called the "Self" or Consciousness.
2. The soul is our connection to the Creator; it is what makes us human and human life sacred.
3. This soul is embodied in an ape-like animal which has a variety of physical and psychological needs and instincts. Most of our mental activity is devoted to satisfying these material, sexual or psychological needs. We should look upon these thoughts as those of a practical and sometimes primitive roommate. This is our small "s" self.
4. The Satanists have convinced us that "God" does not exist. They have supplanted God and want us to obey "them" and not Him. We can be culled easier if we have no souls. 5. Meditation is designed to
silence the mind so we can experience ourselves as pure consciousness.
This is very difficult since we identify with
6. While material needs must be satisfied for peace of mind, our happiness depends on expansion of Consciousness and union with God. This can be done by spiritual practices like meditation and by using "consciousness expanding" drugs like cannabis, psilocybin or psychedelics.
Imagine, if instead of death jabs, these drugs were mandatory, what a different world this would be.
7. In a state of expanded consciousness, or spiritual union, ideals like Love, Truth, Justice, Goodness and Beauty are "Self" - evident. God manifests Himself through us.
OUR REAL IDENTITY IS SOUL
If we identify with "Self" as SOUL instead of the small "s" self, the following affirmations take on a whole new meaning.
Self confident ---- because we have faith in God within.
Self sufficient -- because God provides.
Self expression-- this site, which I humbly dedicate to God
Self possession -- because when we belong to God, we don't need anything else.
Self controlled -- love of God stops us from indulging temptation
Self Disciplined -- We are effective in God's service.
Self Seeking -- God seeks to find Himself in us as we find ourselves in Him.
Self conscious -- To see ourselves as God sees us.
Self sacrifice -- To sacrifice our lives in His service.
Self respect -- To ensure that everything we think and do is worthy of a creature made in God's image.
Self centred --- God is our focus. What does God want me to do?
enjoy oneSelf -- To experience God's bliss and give thanks for the miracle of life.
Please yourSelf- Feel like you pleased God.
IMHO, Obeying this God-within is the basis of all true religions and the key to human unity and salvation.
CONCLUSION - FOR THE GOD ADVERSE
For the God adverse, I'll provide a couple more reasons to celebrate the Creator.
1. The Satanists hate this. It's like an exorcist waving a crucifix in front of a possessed demon. A mass religious revival might destroy them. Witnessing the Lord. Celebrating the Creator. Sacrificing for Him. They HATE this. It's something they are trying to stamp out.
2. I suspect that identifying with Consciousness in this life gives us a better chance of having some kind of afterlife, and not in the freaky transhumanist form, but in the way God intends.
Increased Consciousness is the only path out of the quagmire we are in.
We each have a spark of Divinity.
We need to fan it into a fire.