Alec Baldwin -- Was Murder a Satanic Ritual Sacrifice?
October 24, 2021
1. He was given live rounds. Live rounds, as in bullets with gunpowder behind them aren't allowed on set because they can't be used. Let me repeat that. THEY CAN'T BE USED. The only rounds that are allowed are dummy rounds(no gunpowder) and blank rounds(no bullets.) There is no way a live round would make it to set because it wouldn't have been purchased or stored in the first place. This would only happen if a crime is being committed.
2. Virtually no one nowadays uses blank firing during day scenes. This is because you can't see the muzzle flash in the day time. You would just fire the revolver and let it cycle. It is pretty much completely unheard of nowadays and for good reason. Insurance is purchased for films and every single thing is scrutinized before it is approved. If you have something that is risky in the slightest, you pay thousands of dollars more for it and the studio tells you upfront to make the cheaper decision.
3. When firing a gun on set, the hired weapons expert, armorer, prop master, or other crew member loads blanks into it. It is damn near impossible to load a series of blanks and also a live round in a six shooter revolver without noticing. Any fucking idiot would hold six bullets in their hand and realize that five of them have no bullet attached to them and one of them does. It's like holding six dicks in your hand and only one of them has a dickhead. It's impossible not to notice.
5. The press are misleading you on purpose. They keep saying he was given a prop gun. A prop gun is a gun that can't fire bullets. Only a real gun can fire real bullets. He was given a real gun which was a six shooter revolver. They are saying prop gun for a reason. They are trying to diminish the fact that this was a crime.
6. The death falls in line with an occult practice of art predicting death.
Alec is in a movie where he plays a man trying to help his grandson who committed an accidental murder.
Brandon Lee was in a film where he played a man who gets shot and killed and resurrected.
Heath Ledger played a rebooted version of same character that got killed and resurrected.
(Heath Ledger played a character that was directly inspired by The Crow. The Joker. David Goyer and Chris Nolan admitted that The Joker's entire look and make-up, the way he goes into the gangster meeting, the knives he chooses, the fire symbols and a lot more are directly ripped from The Crow.)
They are all playing characters that they become in real life.
7. The movie is also a metaphor for Satan.
March 31st, 1993 at 1:03. 3311993103 = 33 = 6.
January 22nd, 2008 at 3:33. 1222008333 = 24 = 6.
October 21st, 2021 at 1:50. 10212021150 = 15 = 6.
They all result in 6.
9. All three of those deaths occurred during times of satanic sacrifice on the satanic calendar.