Illuminati Darling, China Faces Upheaval
March 30, 2012
(left, the poverty gap)
by St. John Bartholomew
Some geopolitical thinkers forecast that China will suffer great upheavals and possibly collapse within the next decades. In his book 'A Brief History of the Future' Illuminati-insider Jacques Attali writes:
After his recent trip to the country, CFR President Richard Haas wrote:
However, they weaken Party power. For example: the World Bank asks China to liberalize markets and split up the government, state enterprises and the private sector. This is like asking the Mafia to give the little guy a chance!
Here are a few of China's problems:
- Due to the one child policy- by 2025 China will have 40 million single young men and a rapidly ageing society with no discernible pension provision, health care or social security system in place.
- Abandoned children- Due to both parents leaving to find work in cities, there are 23 million children under the age of five living apart from both parents.
(left, a Labor Protest)
- The Democratic Deficit- people are increasingly resisting the CCP. Last year there were thousands of protests across China, some of which forced policy changes and the dismissal of government officials.
- Potential food shortages and droughts:China is experiencing rapid environmental degradation, water shortages and the desertification of already arid and semi-arid regions.
- Increasing calls by ethnic groups such as the Tibetans and Uighurs for independence. The situation in Tibet is particularly serious: last year 23 Tibetans committed self-immolation in protest against state repression.
The DCDC Global Strategic Trends Programme (2007-36) predicts the Chinese leadership will attempt to unite the country by promoting nationalism and may embark on military adventures to externalize social tensions, especially among the 40 million single young men!
The Communist Party may fall in the coming decades, but the strong State they have formed will probably remain to be governed by the next occupants.
The Illuminati has close ties with the China power elite. They are a merger between the Beijing leadership, Hong Kong tycoons and the Triads. They are led by 'Asia's most powerful man' Sir Li Ka Shing.
The Illuminati believe the Chinese are the best race to man their New World Order. In 1873, te 'father of eugenics' Sir Francis Galton (1822-1911) wrote a letter to The Telegraph newspaper advocating that they utilize the Chinese people to develop the African continent.
The Illuminati trust the Chinese people to pull through whatever trials they face.
China is projected to be the world's wealthiest country and houses 1/5 of the world's population. The future of this great land will have a large impact on the success of their New World Order!
Related -- Coup Rumor After March 31 Firing
Protests cause government official to lose the plot
Wen Jiaobao calls for democratic reforms
China building infrastructure in California
Africa for the Chinese by Francis Galton